The following are publications from recently completed research:
- Rajkovich, Nicholas B. 2016. A System of Professions Approach to Reducing Heat Exposure in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Michigan Journal of Sustainability 4: 81-101. (doi: 10.3998/mjs.12333712.0004.007)
- Rajkovich, Nicholas B., and Larissa Larsen. 2016. A Bicycle-Based Field Measurement System for the Study of Thermal Exposure in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, USA. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 13: n. pag. (doi: 10.3390/ijerph13020159)
- Pyke, Chris, Sean McMahon, Larissa Larsen, Nicholas B. Rajkovich, and Adam Rohloff. 2012. Development and analysis of Climate Sensitivity and Climate Adaptation opportunities indices for buildings. Building and Environment 55(9): 141-149. (doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2012.02.020)
- Conlon, Kathryn C., Rajkovich, Nicholas B., White-Newsome, Jalonne., Larsen, Larissa, & Marie S. O’Neill. 2011. Preventing cold-related morbidity and mortality in a changing climate. Maturitas 69 (3): 197-202. (doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2011.04.004)
- Kwok, Alison G., and Nicholas B. Rajkovich. 2010. Addressing climate change in comfort standards. Building and Environment 45(1): 18-22. (doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2009.02.005)
- Cheng, Susan, Rebecca Mandell, Nicholas B. Rajkovich, Sarah Mills, Missy Stults, Patrick Harlin, Lingli He, Thomas Jenkinson, Lauren Stadler, Michelle Reicher Newstadt, and Brian Vickers, editors. 2014. Michigan Journal of Sustainability, Volume 2. (doi: 10.3998/mjs.12333712.0002.001)
- Rajkovich, Nicholas B.; Irem Daloglu, Tara Clancy, Susan Cheng, Brian Vickers, Dana Kornberg, and Erica Morrell, editors. 2013. Michigan Journal of Sustainability, Volume 1. (doi: 10.3998/mjs.12333712.0001.002)
- Walliser, Andres, Nicholas B. Rajkovich, and John Forester, editors. 2012. Exploring the Challenges of Environmental Planning and Green Design: Cases from Europe and the USA. Planning Theory & Practice 13 (1). (doi: 10.1080/14649357.2012.652007)
- Holmes, Seth, Nicholas B. Rajkovich, and Fahed Baker. 2017. Optimizing a parametric energy model for use in citywide residential overheating analysis. International Building Performance Simulation Association Building Simulation 2017 Conference, August 7-9, 2017 at San Francisco, California. (http://www.ibpsa.org/proceedings/BS2017/BS2017_364.pdf)
- Hondula, David M. et al. 2018. “An unlikely climate collaboration: two mid-sized cities are working together to beat extreme heat and cold” for Medium: https://medium.com/smart-connected-management-of-thermal-extremes/an-unlikely-climate-collaboration-4a54665578e5
- Rajkovich, Nicholas B. 2017. “Cities need more than air conditioning to get through heat waves” for The Conversation: http://theconversation.com/cities-need-more-than-air-conditioning-to-get-through-heat-waves-81069. Article republished by Phys.org, Observer.com, San Francisco Chronicle, and others.
- Michael St. John et al. 2016. From Sandy to Snowvember: Climate Change and Buildings in New York State: http://www.blurb.com/b/7427022-from-sandy-to-snowvember
- Rajkovich, Nicholas B. and Krista Macy. 2016. “Thermal Comfort” and “Indoor Air Quality” design resources for the innovative solutions for Universal Design (isUD™) project website: https://www.thisisud.com/
- Rajkovich, Nicholas B. 2015. “An Introduction to Climate Change in Cleveland and Cuyahoga County” for the Cuyahoga County Office of Emergency Management periodical EMA Review: http://ready.cuyahogacounty.us/pdf_ready/en-US/EMAReviews/Summer2015/index.htm.
- Rajkovich, Nicholas B. 2015. “Summer in the City: Preparing the Built Environment for Extreme Heat Events” for the AIA Blueprints for Senior Living: https://www.aia.org/articles/2721-summer-in-the-city-preparing-for-extreme-heat.